20... getting over life.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Holy crap. I work for Engadget.

Wow.

Thats all I can really say, frankly, wow.

This is one of those really sappy stories, but I used to read Engadget, and now I work there.

Wow.

Today, its official. I got an Engadget e-mail address.

For those of you not familiar with Engadget, they're a nerdy-ish techy type publication. For those of you not familiar with my, I'm a nerdy-ish, techy type, that really wants to become a tech reporter. This is really a great first step in this direction.

The great part about Engadget, is they're not so straight laced as other traditional media outlets. In fact, that's one of their strong points. They've got the geek attitude down.

I'm producing their podcast. Basically, think radio producer, but for internet radio. I'm hoping that this can turn into my day job, instead of my free time job. We'll see where it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.