20... getting over life.

Monday, October 13, 2003

so right now i'm listening to the Queen's of the Stone Age - go with the flow, and i really think i should make a video. I'm really in the mood to make a movie with this song as the back drop, because its a way rad song. I bought my mission clothes today, and it was cool. Last week i was really feeling depressed, because i wasn't feeling productive in any of my endevaours. I stopped working for the TV station today [kcec], and it was an OK experience, but no where as good as WSU [weber state university]! I still work at the other tv station [KCSG] and thats going good for me. I get paid, kind of crappily, but i do fun stuff. You ever seen those bottom bars on TV networks? thats what i'm doing. I'm implementing a program that can go out to the internet and get current information. It works ok, but the software is crappily written, and thats why they have entire departments devoted just to this one peice of crap software. Friends don't let TV station owners buy Chyron. Just messing around with Effects Deko, from pinnacle, it seems like a better peice of software all around.

Oh yeah, shout outs to my brothers, they both rock for different reasons. My brother rick is SOOOO freaking awesome. I think that if we weren't related, and we were closer to the same age, we'd probably hang out anyways. He is so genuine and genuienly interested in things that i'm doing, and has a geniune love for me. I didn't know how true this was untill last year when i went to WSU. He really helped me out a ton. My other brother, Ryan, is pretty rad as well. He works in california, so i don't get to see him as much, but you know, i understand. Everytime i talk to him, i'm excited, because its a rarity, but i really like him a lot. He works for KSBY, the Santa Barbara/San Luis Obispo [market 117 i think] affilate for NBC in the area. He works as a sportscaster, so thats pretty cool. I hope i can do as well as him in the industry.

Shout outs to my sistas!!!!! SHAUNA!!! w00t. she's exactly 20 years and 2 months (and 10 days i think) older than me, so its easy for me to remember her age (notice how i'm not putting it here, so you can figure it out.) she just had another baby boy, and i get to see him in 2 weeks or so, so thats cool. She's a really good mom, and a really strong person overall, and i look up to her a lot. My sister SueAnn is 2+ years older than me, but sometimes i hear that i'm older than her (because i'm fat and uglier) so we're obviously the closest since we grew up together. I had the raddest time this summer, because me and my sis hung out a ton, and my only friends were her friends, so it was pretty awesome. We went for spring break this year too, and I HAD THE BEST TIME OF MY ENTIRE LIFE THIS SPRING BREAK. I am not even joking at all, it was so awesome. Then there is the hardest topic to talk about, and thats my other sister sherilynn. She died when i was in 9th grade, and its pretty hard to talk about. She was such an awesome person, and i still have the best relationship with her husband, Kent, and his new wife Vicki, as well as her kids, and vicki's kids. I really think that its awesome how everything worked out, but i just wish it wouldn't have had to work out at all. It really strengthened my spiritual convictions, and the sort, so it indirectly insured me going on a mission.

This is the most in depth article you get from me, until you pay me.

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.