20... getting over life.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

pathetic losers, raise you hand!

Well, i'm exited to be leaving, but scared out of my mind.

I'm not doing as good as i wish, but i'm still doing better than i expected. (oooohh deep thought.)

This week is my last week at kcsg, and this time was way better than last time. I liked it a ton more. I'm worried about how well i'm going to do up north, but we'll see. I'm going to be working at a place called management training corporation, so that should be cool. I'm working in their video production department, doing some video stuff... i'm not sure how it all works yet, but it is a paid internship, so that is cool.

anywho, my life is changing once again, and its another 6 week transfer. Back to packing, for the 7th time in a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.