20... getting over life.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

questions for anyone related to TV

As i start this new year of school, and looking forward to graduating this spring, i think i need some advice. I want to do things the right way, and if you could give me some tips, i would appreciate it much. What should i be thinking about when putting together my demo tape, what are some major factors in getting people to notice me, and what do you think was a mistake that you made that i could avoid?

Plus, is it feasable for me, as a 21 year old grad, to anchor anywhere? What do you think my career path should follow?


I sent this e-mail to my brother, but i thought that by the random chance that someone would stumble across this site that actually knew something about tv, please leave a comment and answer these questions.

Also, what do you want to watch when you're watching local TV News?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.