20... getting over life.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Breakups and the crazy people who do it over E-Mail

Want to read the weakest break up ever?

here you are:

Hello. After much contemplation I must be honest. I am almost positive that you are going to think that I am a jerk after reading this email, but I feel that I must take that risk. I feel that it will be better for the both of us in the long run. I feel like we should just cut the connection, because I know that I am not plainly going to be able to give you the attention that you deserve. You might argue otherwise, but I know that I am not going to be able to. So, please try to understand, it is getting to hard for me to deal with and to stressful and in return I know that it will be getting to hard and stressful in the world. I hope that you have a wonderful future and that you find a guy much better that I am, but considering who I am that shouldn't be to hard for you. Maybe out paths will cross somewhere down the line. I do love you, but I am sorry this is the end.

END.


FREAKING CALL. AT BARE MINIMUM.

Rebuttal:

{she felt she needed to talk to her eclesiastical leader)

He had a good question: "Is he not man enough to tell you this in person or at least over the phone?" He knows (as I do) that I deserve more than an email to tell me good bye.

(YOU), there are quite a few things between us that need to be resolved, at least that is how I feel. I think that if you even cared the teensiest about me as a person (not a love interest), a friend, you would do this for me. I am going to try to have my testing center changed to Vegas, so you don't have to see me ever again if you don't want to. That's fine. I just need some resolution with you and with us (what "us" used to be). That is one of the main reasons I wanted to see you in person in two weeks. If you really want me to think you a jerk, not contacting me even one more time is the way to do it. All those letters that you wrote to me talking about how much you loved me and how much you cared about me...they all feel like they were written in jest now. They really confused me...especially now (YOU). I feel betrayed more than anything.

END

Wow... great rebuttal.

This is drama that the whole world needs to see.

GUYS:
You may feel like its ok, but DONT BREAK UP OVER E-MAIL.
My lesson: Probably don't break up when you're angry. You might say some really hurtful things... even though they seem like they make the most sense in the world at the time.
Bare minimum: Phonecall.
Bare Maximum: In person, then don't talk for a few days.

In any case, wow... i can't believe that.

BTW If you are either party reading this, let me know if you don't want it on here... because i think its a really good example of a breakup.

Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger testmonkey said...

Wow, weak. Gotta love the new electronic age. Cyber sex, cyber dating --it all leads to cyber "I need my" space. I'd say in person is a minimum.

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.