20... getting over life.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

"OR AS A RESULT OF AGE COMBINED WITH DRINK!"

Its a star trek VI quote. I am a nerd.

Today i almost vomited, and no, not because of age combined with drink, its because i ate a cold cookie dough shake... then in my infinite wisdom, proceeded to go to the HOT hot tub.

I got out and pretty much thought i was going to lose it.

Self control kicked in, and after much praying outside in the cold rain, i didn't vomit.

And i am glad.

You really get the highlights of my life... dont you?

Look at my blog pre july, and post july... I've gone from interesting, to hardly having a point.

I missed class again today, but thats only one time in each of my classes. I'm just not going to make it a habit.

I need to get cracking on some paper action, before i go to bed, so peace out yall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.