20... getting over life.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My life doesn't suck!

Thats a quote from a movie, by the way.

My life is awesome right now. I don't think its ever been better. I graduated, moved to slc, still can keep my old job and work when I want, start my newest job tomarrow, have a loving family that supports me, etc...

I really really am so happy to be here right now. Its not the same as a super depression high (because depresson goes both ways for me sometimes, but its still not bipolar) because I legitametly moved to slc, and got a new job, and all that stuff.

So yesterday I edited a package, and it was for the AM show. Fortuantly, that gave me enough time to be really picky about it. I guess it was good enough for the morning show, but it also ran througout the day! I watched it at home yesterday @ 5pm! HOW WEIRD WAS THAT?! A story that I edited, had a KSL logo attached to it, and I watched it at home. AND I was happy with it!

Life is great, and this post isn't meant to rub salt in anyone's wounds, but i don't think this year could have been any better.

1 Comments:

Blogger testmonkey said...

<singing> movin' on up! </singing>

10:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.