20... getting over life.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Hey, I found a tool finally that let's me post to blogger. Its pretty cool.

So I haven't had a chance to use a computer lately. Yesterday was my 2nd day on the job @ KSL. Its a really cool place to work, and I'm really excited about getting the chance to do what I love to do, that being TV. It seems like one of my bosses, bob brown, wants me to only be an editor, or only specialize, instead of doing lots of things well. I think, generally, its probably a good idea to specialize in one area, but when you have as spastic a personality as myself, specializing just doesn't fit. I really want to learn a lot, but everyone is warning me about getting trapped in Salt Lake City or KSL. I'm going to estimate that in 3 years, I'm done.

I'm waiting for my sister to finish her 5K that she was running, so I'll cya later. I'm really really stoked about moving!

Btw, I got an apartment in downtown for only 230! Granted, its a transformed studio / 1 bedroom, but hey, I can live with that. I think its exactly what I want. I just need some space-saving furniture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.