20... getting over life.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Frickin IIIIdiot.

SO...... I'm an idiot.

I made approx 200 VHS dubs. (Less than that have this defect, but its still bad.)

1 in 7 videos is just recorded tv.

The problem is, I was recording through one of our machines that has a TV tuner, and I forgot to change the input to channel l-1, so it recorded channel 2.

When someone looks for their latest in MTC news, they might get an episode of dr. phil.

Luckily, most of the videos went to multiple video places (ie, most recieve 3 vhs, 1 dvd.) Hopfully, none of the videos that i sent out yesterday to a single video (1,1) place had channel 2.

:-(

I'm an idiot.
Thats what you get for being an inexperienced intern. Rookie mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.