20... getting over life.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I talk funny now.

So... basically, I started talking really funny yesterday while i was on the phone with my sister. I started having difficulties getting words out quickly, and it was driving me insane. Now, today, its kind of back, but not anywhere near as bad as before. I'm really really glad.

It makes me nervous to have issues like this. I'm not dying, but its like i want to be really close to everyone around me now. Anywho, i'm not going to go to class because i don't want to look like an ass, and i'm going to go home and try to get my paper done maybe. I'm really not happy about this, so yeah we'll see what I do.

Anywho, i'll catcha lata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.