20... getting over life.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Mace, and i"m not talking about puff daddy neitha.

So, (STEVE) got maced. How funny is that?

Situation:

(Steve) and (Girl) were talking, and (steve) was continuesly spraying (girL) with air freshener. Really really annoying. Yes.

(girl), who has been putting up with this crap and the like for a long time, says "if you don't stop, i'll mace you."

mace ensues.

Sucks for us, because we had to go outside for half an hour. Then (Steve), who won't do homework on sundays because its not keeping the sabbath day holy, unleashes a string of profanities that would put most sailors to shame at the girl. I was sitting here laughing/feeling bad for all parties, but mostly laughing.

Its just another example of what annoys me about (steve). He pretends to be one person, acts another way, and then whines about it. Annoying.

I'm sure that i'm a hypocrite in some respects, but i mean, I try my hardest to not portray the church mouse persona if I cant live up to it. I'm regular ol' me. Sometimes I curse, yes, but hey, I never claimed to be perfect. I also don't rub it in your face if I am perfect. Everytime I get a chance, i remind him that i'm doing homework on sundays so he can let me know he's not. WRONG. He just lets me know. "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Matt 6:2

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Yeah, not to scripturally whoop on anyone, but yeah.

Speaking of scriptural whoopings, i had an unfortunate experience today. Some jehovas witnesses came to my door, and i talked to them for 45 minutes.

"you're going to hell."

Did i feel love? no.

Why did he even try to talk to me forever. That is why I love mormons. As a missionary, they don't just say "you're going to hell!" Actually, I doubt that anyone has ever really said that. They say "you're not living up to your potential!" and then they help you work towards it. I really really miss that about my mission. Genuienly helping people. Not just making them members of our church, but doing all the little things to help them. I doubt the most influence i had was on people who got baptized. I think it was because of people who i served.

I'm tired, profound, and tired of being profound.

done and done. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.