20... getting over life.

Monday, May 23, 2005

weight loss?

So today at my home, i weighed myself. Kind of sad. I'm going to make a couple steps towards getting NOT FAT!

1-- NO MORE OREOS.

anyone who knows me knows that I love oreos. I'm not going to do it anymore. NO MORE OREOS. Moving back to salsa!

2-- Eating regularly.

I haven't eaten regularly in years. I'm going to start/continue eating breakfast regularly, and making a morning routine.

3-- Cardio

More cardio! I'm going to start playing tennis (provided I can find a partner) then increase cardio gradually till i'm playing basketball!

Thats whats happening.

1 Comments:

Blogger testmonkey said...

do it, and do it now. 5 years post Brazil, I'm a full 50 lbs heavier than I was when I got off the plane. 50 is harder to lose, trust me.

9:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.