20... getting over life.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

19 hour workday

So... it turns out that brennan hawkins was found (KSL.com) and now i'm working a 19 hour day! (only 12 of it is paid, but hey... who can turn down another full day of work for experience?!) Tonight I'm working an overnight shift, because its going to give me the experience I need to actually get in the producing mode. We'll see how I do. I think i'm a fairly effective communicator (when it comes to writing) so I'll see how it all fans out.

Side note-- I almost ran into our 10pm anchor today... litterally. I was having stomach issues, so I sprinted to the bathroom, and almost sacked carole mikita (SP?). It was not a great moment, and I scared the crap out of her. She was really nice about it though, so all is good.

Well i'll let you know how 7am turns out.

cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.