20... getting over life.

Friday, August 05, 2005

I hate this week.

I don't know if I've ever felt this combination of physical sickness and emotional sickness at the same time. This week, I filled in for our morning guy. He went to a conference (siggraph) in california, and I'm the vacation filler.

Holy crap. I hate that schedule.

I hate everything about it. It screwed up some side projects I was working on, and really just screwed everything for me.

I feel probably the worst I've felt in an year emotionally, and I really don't know what I can do about it.

I have this anxiety that I can't really describe, but its weighing on me so heavy right now that its not even funny.

I'm sure next week will be better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randall. RANDALL. Dude. It's so bizzarre - I jump on my MySpace this morning, and who has added me? SueAnne. She posts a blog telling everyone to check out this blog. I click the link. And here's my old friend Randall. Life is wierd.

So anyway, this is your old buddy Jeremy. Yeah the wierd kid you converted to the glories of nerd-dome. I would love to catch up sometime, get to know eachother again and all. Shoot me an e-mail sometime - jeremyplothow@yahoo.com or on MySpace - http://www.myspace.com/jeremyplothow

It's good to see you're on your way toward conquering the world. It's about time!

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.