20... getting over life.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sorry!

SOrry for the lack of updates latley... i've been busy.

SO UPDATES:

iPod: Dead.

School: Starts next wednesday

Life: Great

Depression: Manageable

iPod--

Sooo.... the hd is dead. You got a 30gb hd lying around? I want it.

School sucks... it starts next week, and its costing me a ton-o-cash. Like 500 ish or so.

Life is great thanks to my job. Today, I wrote an entire two hours of news for the morning show. Not the most compelling pros of my life, but not the worst either. I turned down a full time job, because this job rules hardcore.

Depression rears its ugly head, but i figured it out i figgre (british for figure). I think its related to food... or the lack-therof. I think it might be almost a diabetic thing, but just not as extreme. It seems like when I eat anything, anything at all, my life seems to work better.

Thats todays update... let me know if you want more... cause there is more.

1 Comments:

Blogger testmonkey said...

What was the full time gig you passed up?

9:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.