20... getting over life.

Saturday, August 14, 2004

crazyness

So i'm out of st. george, florida is getting pounded, and i don't know what the freak my life has in store. Its a crazy time for ol' elder bennett... now randall... i don't know exactly whats going on in my life, and it feels really blurry.

I'm driving, a long distance tomarrow, and i'll post again when i get internet, which is hopfully tomarrow. (i've got an e-bay auction that ends, so i hope it works!) I'll post more later.

Coming up on the blog...

KCSG, farewell... for now.
WSN, HELLO!
Weber State VS SUU, we're going to get killed!
I miss someone in ireland.
I'm confused about ms. ireland.
I'M SCARED.

All this and more, when i feel like updating again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.