20... getting over life.

Monday, August 23, 2004

why do i listen to the music i listen to?

So i was thinking to myself, and i thought of an elder stark comment.


"Why do you think you listen to the music you listen to? Do you think its because you're depressed, or do you think you're depressed because you listen to that music?"

I can't figure it out. Radiohead, Coldplay, even some Yellowcard to an extent, all give me the same feeling. I feel like i can escape this world for some reason. It doesn't matter what i'm doing, where i'm at, if i was in florida, or in utah, i'm doing fine.

I don't know if i'm going back. I don't know if i should go back. I know that i should do the best i can, with what i'm given.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.