20... getting over life.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

My cool day/life... you're jealous

So... recapping cool events of the last little while.

Got my ipod (you heard that) but now I've hooked it up into my stereo through the CD changer port (cable, yaddyadda, and now its flush mounted in my center drawer thing.) Having my entire MP3 collection in my car is pretty awesome.

#2-- Saw Howard Dean yesterday.

My friend Pete (elder) Stark and I were hanging out yesterday, and we were walking down main street. I looked in this window, and said "that looks just like howard dean." Turns out... it was him. He was speaking at westminster college.

Funny part about that was, if he was staying at the hotel monaco (which I'm pretty sure he was) then that means he was at the same hotel as Ludacris, 50 Cent, Lil' Jon, and the east side boys.

Weird, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.