20... getting over life.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Rage

So i have this feeling... its in my genes. I try so hard to supress it, and it only seems to come out during one scenario:

losing in football video games.

When that happens (usually by getting screwed on football games... like the computer just deciding to fumble inside the 20) I get this uncontrollable feeling of rage.
If anyone is talking around me... even joking about stuff... it just sets me off.

I stop talking. Immediatly. I know that if I did start talking, something bad could happen.

I've really learned to deal well with this feeling of rage, but if someone really did something to piss me off, I'd be a little concerned about my "serenity now" tactic. I'm sure its probably not that healthy for me. I usually go running afterward, or do something that I can accel at.

Anyway, thats it.

cya.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.