20... getting over life.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

reason for me being a journalist

I think the things that piss me off the most are when things aren't right. I think thats one of the motivations for me being a journalist. I want to make sure people aren't getting hurt. I think that when someone is opposing me, it really effects (affect?) me way too much. Right now, almost an hour after a completley minor incident, i feel a bit of something inside that says "you care too much." I think thats probably an accurate thing, i need to chill. Things that are over, need to stay over. Even though they're over, it doesn't make it right.

I think depression, and its subsequent treatment, alieviates this problem, but not fully. I need to work on my personality, just as everyone does.

anyway, more venting.

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.