20... getting over life.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

quickie update

Ok, about the bad reporting.

So jon swollow was running for US House in the south half of the state. I asked him about washington county and he was all about the political spin. Then i was like "what happened in Weber and Davis counties.."

and as i finished, i felt... an "OH NO" wash over my brain.

"you might want to strike that."

yeah... I thought to myself, good plan.


anywho, on to the good update:

Bob Bennett

--#1-- Remembered me from a previous interview. COOL!
--#2-- I had background on him from previous interview. Makes me sound informed.
--#3-- he won, so his interview was relevant.

So, goods outweigh the bads.

Another good:

According to recently pubished research, a WSU Class scehdule, I may be able to graduate next spring. I might have to take a summer class, but i hopfully could take it online anyway. Heres hoping.

Now, on a completley different subject.

I HATE GEEK CONSPIRICY THEROISTS.

Earlier today, i was reading on slashdot about how someone thinks that google images is censoring images relating to the abu ghraib prison scandal. The google index for news items cycles through quickly, and the sites deemed otherwise tend to stay. Google's index for abu ghraib quickly cycled, and aparently their 'old' index ended up not indexing too many, or any, images. Conspiricy theroists cry foul play at the notion of corporate censorship, and rightly so, but when a plausable explaination comes out, people (geeks) are quick to continue calling foul play. Their link with reality, which has always been in question, seems to continue to be proven that it doesn't exist. Google is one company i trust. There are few. MTC seems to be trustworthy as well, same goes for Novell, but the list about ends there. I just wish people wouldn stop being so conspiricy theroist and get more grounded in the real world.

I hate left wing, i hate right wing. I like moderate right wing, i'm ok with moderate left wing. I'm happy with moderation in all rightous things.

The ends rarely justifies the means. Please live within the law, and accomplish things lawfully.

ok, thats about it for your public service announcements 2004. Have a happy november 10th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.