20... getting over life.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

So tonight i was watching one of my favorite TV shows, Seinfeld, and I realized something...

I'm a huge wuss when it comes to dramatic irony.

Its the "not that there's anything wrong with that" episode. Jerry's waiting for an interview with a student journalist at the coffee shop. She doesn't show up. Elaine then notices someone evesdropping on their conversation, so George and Elaine maintain that Jerry and George are gay. Of course, its the student journalist. She interviews jerry at his home... and thats when i changed the channel.

I really really hate these types of dramatic irony. Thats maybe why I can't watch certain TV shows, or why I can never watch those stupid scary movies, where you know whats coming next.

It makes my stomach turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.