20... getting over life.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

alright, the real update

Ogden,

I dig ogden now. I didn't like it when i first moved back, but thanks to an awesome house with awesome roomates, i love ogden. I have 4 roomates, and they're all unique and awesome.

Depression,

Depression got worse, then got better. Now i'm on an ok swing, where i don't feel like crap every night. Its good.

Weber State News,

Finished the intro to satisfaction. Excited for the new year of awesome student news coverage.

SLC,

SLC is cooler than ogden, i want to move there eventually while i'm still single. I like the whole scene there.

Martha Stewart,

she's in the slammer. Hope she doesn't drop the soap! Oh wait, not as big of a deal for girls.

Etc.

ETC catergory for this week is.... I HATE DRIVING!!! Driving 30+ minutes per day will drive you nuts.

I might get a new job at INdTV.

i'll tell you more later.

For now, PEACE!

I miss my mission still, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.