20... getting over life.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Lets Talk Rebate

I bought a phone from LetsTalk.com on my birthday (july 7... start counting down!) They offered me $100 in rebates. $50 from T-Mobile, and $50 from themselves. So, I filled out my rebate forms, and waited patiently for october to roll around (I needed a 2nd month bill from t-mo before they would process it.) Beginning of October, I file my rebate. I got my t-mo fairly quickly (before novemeber was over) but was still waiting on my letstalk.com one. Yesterday, i decided to call. I got an automated response, to check my rebate status.

I checked it, and mysteriously, today i got an e-mail saying "your rebate claim has been finished. We're mailing you a check tomarrow."

Now i'm not one to be a conspiricy theroist, but i'm pretty sure that if i would have just forgot about it, i would have never gotten my money. Ever.

Moral of the story: If you're going to buy using rebates, make sure that you keep up on them.

The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.