20... getting over life.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

word... mid week update

wow, 3 blog posts in a week. this is a shocking day. So, in the mission office, i'm the car czar, and that means i'm in charge of all the cars and the sort. I guess the audio blog worked and the sort, so i'll start doing updates sporatically of that.

I'm at the library, and i don't have much else to say, other than i might start e-mailing some people and stuff.

what does the word ennamored mean?

and why have i gotten like well over 50 visits in the last 2 days?

(my counter doesn't count hits, it counts unique visitors. I'm not cheezy enough to count hits.)

MY NEW COMPANIONS RULE.

elder sevy and elder jensen. Elder Sevy from Ogden, UT and elder Jensen from Sandy. W00t. They rool.

I'm going to feel better.

Question: I need questions for the audio posts. I can update them from anywhere, at any time. Its just a phonecall, so thats pretty rad.

The Reason why we're at the library by the way, is because the office elders had 2 hours of p-day on monday, so that means they are doing their e-mail right now. I'm already excited to be fixing computers and stuff.

Random questions i deserve to be updated on:

#1-- Who actually reads this blog....

#2-- What is happening with KOEZ 105.1 The Disc.....

#3-- What is happening with KCSG....

#4-- Its weird that everyone's home already, and i've been out for 8 months, so who's married already....

#5-- I can always get cd's/tapes from family and friends, so if you work in a broadcast outlet and have some work you'd like to show me, go ahead and send away! Please, no music/entertainment, but like yourself on tape is cool. (for instance, CADE( AHEM ) i can hear you announcing/your posting but with no music, or KCSG... i can see the news stories in brief, but just try to make it not make me trunky. =)

please answer these questions... i would love you forever if you did. And write me if you feel inspired. I get mail 1-3 days faster now that i'm in the office. I also added a webstats thing, so maybe i'll find out who's visiting me.

later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to dictionary.com,

3 entries found for enamored.

To inspire with love; captivate: was enamored of the beautiful dancer; were enamored with the charming island.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Middle English enamouren, from Old French enamourer : en-, causative pref.; see en-1 + amour, love; see amour.]

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.


enamored

Enamor \En*am"or\, [OF. enamourer, enamorer; pref. en- (L. in) + OF. & F. amour love, L. amor. See Amour, and cf. Inamorato.] To inflame with love; to charm; to captivate; -- with of, or with, before the person or thing; as, to be enamored with a lady; to be enamored of books or science. [Written also enamour.]

Passionately enamored of this shadow of a dream. --W. Irving.


Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.


enamored

adj : marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness; "she was crazy about him"; "gaga over the rock group's new album"; "he was infatuated with her" [syn: crazy, dotty, gaga, infatuated, in love, smitten, soft on(p), taken with(p)]


Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

12:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In response to your question "who reads this stuff" or however you said it, I'm Ryan White. I graduated from P.V. in 2003 and will be serving a mission in Tampa as well. My sister told me about this site so I thought I'd check it out. I report to the MTC on July 7. Maybe I'll cya soon.
-Ryan White

12:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.