20... getting over life.

Monday, May 03, 2004

transferreed..... back to polk county!

Soo.... i'm going back to polk county. Highlands, to be exact. Its really in lakeland, which borders my old area of auburndale.

Miguel is getting baptized, next saturday, so i'll be gone... but oh well, you know everything works in mysterious ways.

I'm way tired, and i don't know why, but i think everything might be improving once they figure out why.

I'm excited, because my new apartment will spoil me. 2 bathrooms, a washer and dryer, full car, etc etc... its awesome.

My new companion sounds cool, so thats cool. Elder Murdock from Texas, so he might live around that girl from weber state, amy.

i'll write more, i'm just on a tight schedule. Sisters were late picking us up (by half an hour) and i'm supposed to be at the fort myers church in 5 minutes. Impossible.

If you want a google e-mail account, let me know, i've got 2 to give away!

And on a side note, holy cow 53 visitors since last monday!

Love you all, and peace! Oh yeah, and e-mail me at my new address! Its awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.