20... getting over life.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

My bad... week

holy cow it looks different now. I'm still working on (re)adding my trunky meter and stuff, but you get the picture right now.

Yesterday was indeed mothers day, and in honor, i got to call some people and stuff. It was a fun day. I love my family so much.

I'm going to get a guitar today, hopfully, and use it as some sort of stress reliever. I'm looking forward to writing songs that will get my aggression out... ok, just kidding.

I'm going to write more, but this is the temporary update.

Ok, actually, this is the real update, and i'm sorry i didn't write more. I love you all, next week i promise a better update.

The high and low of it--

High-- Highlands is the bomb. I'm getting a guitar. My new companion is awesome. Elder Taylor, from st. george, is also in my district (i see him at least 2x a week).

Low-- Still dont know whats with the tiredness, but it'll go away no doubt.

UPDATE--MAY 11th!!!

got my blood taken last friday, and the test results are back... i'm normal. They don't really know whats wrong with me, but whatever. Now, because i'm psycho (actually because of my medication) they're sending me to another doctor. Whatever...

Love you all, and enjoy the new website. PLEASE USE THE COMMENTS!! That way i can hear a little bit from everyone! Make sure to leave your name, just as my good friend kyle did, so that i know who you are. new counter too!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

word up dude.

12:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What up, Randall!
Sounds like your doning great, which is good!
Write me sometime.

-Kyle

1:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a bloggin' missionary...who'd have thunk it? enjoy your time in sunny Fla!

6:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I am this kids comp. here in suny fl. and he pretty cool for a comp. hey well thats all Iguess just pray for him cause we need it:)
peace
elder aaron murdock "tex"

10:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hi hi hi, hi hi hi! Sorry to make this anonymous post.... but ok, you got me, it's Cassidy, just wanted to say hi. The blog looks awesome, and though I have been called the slow child before, I had a hard time figurign out where to go to make this comment, so you are lucky you are even getting it ;) Keep up the good work man, and don't let that all car area spoil you too much, you will regret it later. Keep in touch man,

-cas

7:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should send me a letter because im cool. yesh.
me

11:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey its us the Hinds Fredrick and MUNOZ family thank u 4 telling us about ur web site it is awesome. we hope u like lakeland.

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.